Wednesday, June 23, 2010

NXT Projects on NXTLog

Lego has a website where you can post your Mindstorms NXT projects and I've put up a couple. Here's the direct link to my projects. Another way to see mine is to click on the link of my username, MasterEngineer555. This will bring you to the projects of that user. So if you don't have the above link, go to the website, search my username, and click on it (other people have mentioned me and my projects, so more than just my projects will come up in the search). I won't write about these projects here since they've already been posted elsewhere, but I'll write about new ones of course.

List of my projects as of now (go to their pages to see more):
  • Joystick Controlled Car
  • Scientific Rubber Band Shooter
  • Collatz Conjecture (program that simulates it)
  • Valentines Box 2
  • Front Wheel Steering Car
  • Peaucellier-Lipkin Linkage
  • Mortar Launcher
  • Balancing Car
  • Choosing Programs
  • Sensor Graphing and Recording Programs
  • Scanner
  • Valentines Box

No comments:

Post a Comment